Friday, November 27, 2009

My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

I Spend About 20 Mins Straightning My Hair In The Morning! But As Soon As I Get To School It Looks Like I Havnt! HELP!



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

ok well ..



Everything always starts with a good shampoo and conditioner. If you have a difficult time straightening it I would get a shampoo just meant for that. Also the best ones are the ones in your salon they are less harsh on your hair, but if you get ones at the store stick with john freida, and brands such as that.



after you wash your hair ..



add a lightweight mousse to it, and a leave in straightening conditioner. Victoria Secret, has a really good smelling straightening gel which I hightly reccomend. (boys love the smell and it works what more could you want)



then brush it through, and then dry your hair in sections with a round brush always moving away from your head.



Then .. lol ..



add a shine/straigtening serum .. The best Ive ever used is either Biosilk or CHI liquid silk they actually work and do what they are supposed to ..



ok now what kind of hair straightener are you using? sometimes the less expensive ones dont work as well as they say. I reccomend getting a CHI ceramic iron, if you do your research and plan it right you can get a good one on ebay for $40 .. which is good since they go for 2x that much ..



then ..



straighten your hair in sections starting with the back (tis the hardest).. then when you are all through rub some more serum through your hair and spray it with a finishing spray .. any will do .. herbal essences etc ..



I have really long really thick frizzy hair .. i do this .. and my hair stays pin straight all day long!



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

Stop fighting the curl. Use a styling product to make the most of your curls. So much straightening will do damage to your hair.



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

maybe you to wash it more and olive oil spay



works.



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

if you have a local sallys beauty supply and then see what they can do for you.. its open to the public and they have great prices... maybe try a new straightener



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

use an anti frizz serum



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

Humidity does it to everyone in my family. It cannot be helped.



Learn to use it to your advantage.



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

If you aren't using a flat iron, then that's what you need. If you ARE using a flat iron, depending on where you live, it could be that it's just too dang humid!



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

Get it chemically relaxed.



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

do you have a cheap hair straightener?



well then you prolly need to get one that's more high quality, and ceramic too.



go to folica.com they are having a huge sale on sedu and solia flat irons. they are the best. even better than the CHI AND GHD trust me



you can even check out the reviews and stuff. then compare it to all the reviews from the CHI and GHD



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

Go with its natural texture. Mine is thick and wavy, I always wanted board straight , thin hair! You just have at accept that your hair is what you have got, and learn to love it. I remind myself ( and you should too ) that there are people who would give anything to have hair like yours!!!



My Hair NEVER Stays Straight! Got any Tips?

What I like to is put hairspray first(not a lot) Then, while I'm straightning my hair, then after I'm done, I spray a little. then throught out the day, If I notice my hair is getting frizy, I put on some frizz control serum.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i Suggest you to Look Hair straightener comb, my gf also got same problem but now she's Happy bcz of her Hair Straight.

    ReplyDelete