Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

I'm not sure what color mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss/lipstick, to wear. I also wanna dye my hair platnium blonde is this also a good idea or no??



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

alright first of all as far as makeup goes.... if your eyes are more green than blue... try wearing shades of brown as eyeshadow, start with the darkest shade of brown and start at the very edge of your lid then add the medium shade to the middle of the lid and use the very lightest shade to highlight almost up to your brow bone. if your eyes are more of a blue color then brown would be a good color as well but you can also mix it up a little. try some wild colors like mega eyes creme' eyeshadow in bright green by wet n' wild. it sounds like a bold color, and believe me it is but it is great if you use it lightly all over your lid and then as a bottom lid liner. wear some mascara. i recommend using SKY HIGH mascara it comes in a baby blue tube and it has the best brush and makes laskes so full and beautiful without looking like you put a ton of mascara on. then wear just a little foundation. i like covergirl pressed powder. two things" one make sure it is translucent because then there'sno actual cover pigment in it so it wont make your skin look orange or anything it will just give you an all over blend to make your skin look perfect and then a little rule of thumb: if you can tell your wearing foundation/powder/whatever you decide on... its either too much of it or not the right color. throw some sparkly lip gloss on and your set. i like the spakly lipgloss made by Avon in the Fruity lip juice collection called vanilla frosting... its the perfect touch! good luck and i hope it helped! %26lt;3



lotsa love,



ali %26lt;3



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

as a teenage guy...



don't wear too much makeup. there's a certain line you can cross that doesn't make you any prettier.



:D



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

ok well remember that if you are fair with very blonde hair, do not use a dark mascara stick with brown, dont go too dark as well with eyeliner stick to browns as well. For lip gloss try peach, or oranges.



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

I also have light hair and skin and have blue eyes.... I use grays, browns, golds, blues, and greens for eyeshadows... and for lips, I really like having a strong eye and then just light lips... I use brown/black mascara and I use eyeliner that works with the eyeshadow that I am wearing.... Have fun though try different things! I say dye the hair... I will probably look great!



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

Check out the link below. You can do a virtual makeover and find colors that you might like and are best suited for you.



With your eye color, hair and skin tone: Eyes: subtle blues, greens and earth tones would look good. Black mascara. Eyeliner of your choice. Pink to light red lipstick.



http://www.marykay.com/mimilaws



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

well. to accent blue eyes...browns are the best. get a dark brown eye liner and mascara. use a light-medium, natural pink on the lips. DO NOT color your hair platinum blonde. the intense light color will flush out your fair skind. NOT a good idea.



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

Keep a natural and clean look by using a little bit of mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss. Use a brown or slightly darker mascara and a purple eye shadow. Wear a lip gloss with a tint of colour or just clear.



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

For me, I am also fair skinned with blue-green eyes with dark blonde hair. I use black mascara. and brown eyeshadow with some light color above it. ( ...also when you have light color eyes, dark eyeshadow makes your eyes stand out. and if you have dark colored eyes like brown, light eyeshadow makes them stand out.) Dye your hair auburn brown or reddish brown, I just did it, and it makes me look tanner and makes my eyes very bright!



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

If I were you, I wouldn't dye my hair plat blond; it'll most likely look too harsh and fake and might even wash you out.



For foundation and concealer, you should try Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals makeup; it's really natural and covers everything. You can get it at Sephora or Ulta.



You should choose eyeshadow shades that are on the opposite side of the color wheel from your eyes (for you, browns and golds). Aside from browns and golds, you might like to try shades of dusky plum, lavender, sandy-pink, deep rosy-pink, copper, and khaki green.



For eyeliner, try greyish-brown (sable), gold, brown, and violet (only on top lash line, lining under your eyes will only make them look smaller).



For mascara, try a deep brown (NOT black, which will too harsh with your fair skin).



For cheeks, try shades in peachy-pink, apricot, golden-rose, light cinnamon, and light raspberry.



For lips, try apricot, pinky-brown, sheer raspberry, coral pink, rose, and cinnamony-pink.



Covergirl has a good selection of eyeliners and eyeshadows; go here http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo...



and they'll help you find shades flattering to you. :~)



I'm faired skinned, green/blue eyes, blonde hair any make up tips?

blue eyeshadow and pink lips

No comments:

Post a Comment