Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any tips on dying my hair black? (while keeping it as healthy as possible so it doesn't damage)

My hair is naturally black but I dyed it light brown, then to dark brown, and my hair was damaged for the longest time. I just got it cut to remove the split ends and I got a major conditioning treatment at a salon. I really would appreciate if it stayed healthy even if I dye it black. This will be probably be my last dye job for a long while. I so do not want frizz.



Any tips on dying my hair black? (while keeping it as healthy as possible so it doesn't damage)?

Go to a salon babe. They'll deep condition after the color. And at home, keep a deep conditioner once a week, and a lighter one for everyday use.



Any tips on dying my hair black? (while keeping it as healthy as possible so it doesn't damage)?

i agree with soup faerie, deep conditioning helps a lot!! hot oil treatments do as well however these things may fade your color over time.



using a vegetable color, or henna mixed with indigo will do less damage.



using a dark brown black instead of a blue black will also be less harsh.



a little trim after you dye will help reduce damaged ends.



if you do get frizz (which is unlikely to occur unless you've permed your hair) then just use a frizz controlling product i believe sunsilk makes a good one.



hope this helps



good luck



Any tips on dying my hair black? (while keeping it as healthy as possible so it doesn't damage)?

use loreal paris natural match and get the natural black color it looks nice and this one wont damage ur hair becasue it is ammonia free

No comments:

Post a Comment