Friday, November 27, 2009

Tips for a guy with red hair?

Well, I don't have any way to link a picture of myself, so I'll just try to describe myself. I'm 19 years old, andI'm 5'11 (maybe 6', lol), and I have a really light skin tone, and also freckles. I'm in the process is losing wieght and getting in shape. Better late than never... Anyways, so, I'm a big guys with red hair. Obviously, not a lot to work with, but do what ya can. Right now, I keep my hair pretty short, and I have a full goatee, which I keep fairly short. I don't really like going with *any* facial hair, but I'm open to suggestion there, too.



Also, keep in mind, though my hair is "red", it's sort of a strange red. My hair tends to look more "orange" when it's short (my eyebrows are straight blonde), but if it gets much longer than buzz-short, it's more brownish.



Tips for a guy with red hair?

I think you should do a short spikey thing with your hair, it looks like it would look good on you. I looked at your pic, you should leave your hair that color. You could also have them cut it into a tapered fade!



Tips for a guy with red hair?

having red hair is crazy,so my tip for u is DYE IT BROWN/BLONDE!~



good luck!



Tips for a guy with red hair?

Make a photobucket link...so us girls can look at ya...LOL



Tips for a guy with red hair?

either work with what you have or dye it another color



Tips for a guy with red hair?

Looked at the pic. Red hair's the best. There really aren't many of you out there. Glory in your uniqueness. My red headed son says he's had experiences where Asian people loved his hair. He's eleven now and was about 4 or 5 when he had this experience. LOL. It's always good to better yourself, but don't be ashamed of what you have.



Tips for a guy with red hair?

dont act like a leppercon



Tips for a guy with red hair?

Hi guy with red hair.



believe me all people with red hair are gorgeous. I to am a red and I am very proud. Leave it red, it looks better. Some women such as me like red headed men, my partner has red hair, and so does my brother in law. Read still life with a wood pecker by Tim Robbins.



Be Red and Be proud



Tips for a guy with red hair?

I agree with yur first response from Cutie. brownish blonde will look great! i had a friend that went platnum blonde and he had the same hair color and skin tone u do. get a tan too ! u will really look good then!



Tips for a guy with red hair?

grow it out....



it will probably end up curling and turning more brown



Tips for a guy with red hair?

i agree with cutie on this on. die it or grow it out.



Tips for a guy with red hair?

DO NOT COLOR IT. RED HEADS ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!



no, seriously dont color it. there is this guy at my skool w/ red hair and he's really not that cute but his red hair makes him adorable!!



Tips for a guy with red hair?

a red head is hard to be but try this eithe try spiking it (that always looks good on surten people). or dye it a different color and work with what u got then. good luck



hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment