Friday, November 27, 2009

Any tips for when using hair rollers?

My hair are to my shoulder and layered. I got 2'' hair rollers to give them volume and wave. I washed my hair and put some mousse in them and put the rollers on. Would that be enough to hold the style for a couple of days without using hairspray? I don't like the way hairspray keeps my hair sticky and immobile.



Any tips for when using hair rollers?

Mousse won't do anything to help your hair hold a wave. Mousse is for volume and texture. When I use rollers I use a curling spray by TIGI, and after my hair has dried and before I take the rollers out I gently spray with hairspray and then hold the hot hairdryer over each roller for several seconds. This locks in my style every time. If hairspray makes your hair sticky and immobile, you are using the wrong kind. You need a fine mist, medium-hold hairspray that says soft hold or brush-through hold on the bottle. I use Sebastian or Tresemme or Garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment