Friday, November 27, 2009

Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

Eat healthy foods, drink water and get a trim every six weeks.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

massage your scalp - keeps blood flow to the hair follicles.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

Hair and Nail vitamins or Prenatal Vitamins, brush with a bristol brush, and just dont cut it



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

traditionally comb your hair a 100 strokes every night before you sleep.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

u can get Hot Oil treatment 4rm any salon once in a week..that will keep ur hair soft n it will grow fast..also trim ur hair (about an inch or half) every month



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

Your hair grows at the rate that it grows. Some people grow hair at the rate of an inch or so a month, but most grow hair far less rapidly, more on the order of a half inch a month.



All of the various suggestions about healthy eating and 100 strokes of the hairbrush a night really won't help your hair grow faster. Some - like brushing your hair too much - might do damage to your hair. Cutting your hair only makes it shorter. (I know this for sure, because my hair is very long, has been much of the time for over a half century, and I periodically have a foot or more cut off.)



If you want to grow your hair long you need patience. It takes about a year to go from short hair to long. If you don't have patience, then the only truly fast ways are to either buy a wig or get extensions.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

get a half head of extentions in the exact match of your color and by the time they all fall out your hair will be long :)



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth. Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle.If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



Tips for growing my hair long...fast?

There is nothing you can do. All the things said here are myths. Trimming your hair just leaves clean even ends. It doesn't make your hair longer..I've tried...many times...doesn' work. You can't make your hair grow longer. Hair grows a maximum of an inch a month so you just have ta wait.

10 comments:

  1. That's the good question and very amazing answers or explanation. All info are really helpful for those people who are suffering from hair loss issues. Thanks
    Hair care oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is very informative, thank you for sharing. Visushaarkliniek.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I and my friends were going through the nice, helpful tips from the blog then the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets.
    I tried Yesenz Hair Serum that gives better results for me in 1-2 months. Do checkout and feel the hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You comb your hair before you retire for the night. Brushing the hair makes your roots stronger. Checkout how to make your hair grow super fast tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You comb your hair before you retire for the night. Brushing the hair makes your roots stronger. Checkout how to make your hair grow super fast tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a very useful article. I always take care of my hair to keep it straight and soft. I like to dye my hair and straighten it, it makes my hair dry and damaged. So the thing that needs to be done regularly is to keep looking good. visushaarkliniek.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for the tips to fix the hair loss problem. Hair loss is the first problem for all people the fist is women. I really hate to see my hair fall when i comb my hair. Doing treatment is the best way to fix hair loss problem. nationaalhuidcentrum.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this post with all of us. These hair color tips are really helpful for me. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete