Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone out there have any tips for owning your own hair salon?

Hi there...



I am wondering if anyone out here has any tips for someone new in the cosmotolgy field?? I will start attending school in October and after I graduate and get my licence I eventually want to own my own salon...If anyone out there has any tips for a newcomer I would greatly appreciate it!! Anything regarding loans, laws, finding a slaon etc



Thanks! :o)



Does anyone out there have any tips for owning your own hair salon?

Start small. We went to Armstrong Mccall in Austin and bought 2 stations. We rented a small building had a hairwash station put in and a dryer. I think we spent around $15,000 back in the mid 90's. Remember, advertising pays, not costs.. Put out flyers every week and they will come. Good luck



Does anyone out there have any tips for owning your own hair salon?

most states require working under someone else for at least a year before owning a salon or booth renting. booth renting is a great way to get an idea of what its like to own your own salon. its gives you the chance to run your own business. im actually booth renting right now to help me understand what it will be like when i own my own salon. i get information through the salon owner. good luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment