Friday, November 27, 2009

Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

and if u suggest vitamins plz say how old u have to be to take them!! thank u :)



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

Jesse- if you are under stress (like with your dad) it causes thinning of the hair. You may have to get it cut real short and then it will grow back thicker. Cut the split ends every 2 months, you can try gelatin capsules, they help some. They are safe and you can buy them at the drugstore. Eating right helps alot. I wouldn't use horse shampoo. It's too strong and I wouldn't risk it damaging your hair. I'm blond too and I have thin fine hair that doesn't grow very fast. I've always wanted long hair too. When I was a real little girl I used to run around with a towel on my head pretending it was long hair. Funny huh?



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

just get it cut once a month so the split ends don't grow and then your hair wont break off



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

time



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

don't cut it!!!



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

use what i use. its call dofro. it makes your hair up to 5 inches longer in 7 days or less. it;s awsome.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

Keep split ends even and keep hair washed.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

I think that gelatin can make hair grow faster and hence longer. I've heard that gelatin improves and hastens finger and toe nail growth- gelatin may also expedite rapid hair growth too.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

make sure your hair is healthy with no dead/split ends and it should grow



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

which part of the body



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

I had gastric bypass and my hair fell out horribly. It grew back very quickly and I didn't take vitamins. I would wash it and pull it back to dry. I NEVER put heat on it. I would weekly use Alberto VO5 Hot Oil treatments and I would just "baby" it by not brushing hard, etc. I heard prenatal vitamins are good, but I never tried them because they make me sick to my stomach. Mine is now back down to my my bra strap in the back and looks great!



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

you should get your hair trimmed atleast once a month to promote growing and if you brush it throughly a lot and over time you'll notice your hair gets longer faster.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

my mom is a hair dresser um... i think you just let it grow and don't cut it



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

protein. stir unflavoered gelatin in something to drink. it will help. you need to drink it right down as soon as you stir it in.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

Mayne and tail shampoo and conditioner



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

dont cut it... duh



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

When my grandma came from Africa she started doing my hair and she put baby oil in it and my hair started to grow really fast you should try it.



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

oml i was just looking for answers to this answer myself..... so wat i found was that u need to protect ur hair from damage by using wide cotton elastics to put ur hair up instead of thin ones and also use a heat protectant spray like Cristophe Leave in Conditioning spray or this other one by Loreal Paris that is in this hot pink bottle but i cant remember its exact name also take vitamins of some sort like Nature Made Multi for Her



hope i helped!



Tips to make my hair grow longer?? no extensions?

patience and time, i should kno my hair used to be down to my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment