Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tips for havin beautiful, healthy Curly Hair??

My natural hair is very curly, but i need help an advice for makin it look better. What shampoo should i use an what should i do to make it more healthy an stylish.



Tips for havin beautiful, healthy Curly Hair??

Get John Frieda products for curly hair. There is shampoo, conditioner, and a spray for after you get most of the dampness from your hair, that you spray on your hair and leave in. I love the products, as I live on the coast around Houston, and it is so humid here. I also use a hair glosser to smooth over my hair when it is almost dry. These products have greatly increased the spiral curl effect, and made my hair healthier and shinier when I use them.



Tips for havin beautiful, healthy Curly Hair??

I used to hate my curly hair, It was always in the way until I found I always found Vidal Sassons products to work. Then I went with John Friedas stuff. I have the same hair. I now use a combo of stuff instead of sticking with one brand. I never blow dry my hair. I instead shower in the mid of the night and use an old hair cap to hold my hair. I use the Shine stuff by John freida. and I take a vitamin B. I never use Hair Gel or stuff that dries my hair out. (most of them are alcohol based, and horrible to curly hair), Its a tough road to travel and straight haired people think we get up in the morning and have our hair done. Sheesh



Tips for havin beautiful, healthy Curly Hair??

aveda aveda aveda! The best hair shampoo ever! i have really curly thick hair do and it has been a dream. The stuff from the store is terrible. also less is more when it comes to product. When you wash the conditioner out of your hair do it will cold water, it helps frizz. Also dont touch your hair while it dries. a detangler and a leave in are very good for curls



Tips for havin beautiful, healthy Curly Hair??

OMG YOU NEED TO USE CURL ROCKS TIGI SERIOUSLY DAL IT WORKS !! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GO COS I HAVE AFRO CURLY HAIR AND LOVE IT LOVE IT :p

No comments:

Post a Comment