Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hairstyle tips for thick wavy hair?

This is a picture of me, taken a week ago (don't ask about the blurry hair, I was messing around with retouch). If you can't tell, It's very dark brown, but has reddish highlights. I'm looking for something edgy and fun. It's my junior year, and I want to stand out. I'm pretty quiet in school, but I don't like it. Can anyone help?



Hairstyle tips for thick wavy hair?

Get some lighter highlights...or do something funky with dye. A blond patch of bangs would look really awesome. Also, let it grow out a little so that you can straighten it - only a bit - to give it a more..."flowy" look. If you want something to get rid of frizz, try some Garnier Fructise products. They're phenomenal. Oh, and mouse is always a must!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment