Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

please help me with some tips 4 first time sruchers and how EXACTLY im supposed 2 do it



thanks!!!



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

I %26lt;3 the results scrunching gives you. You get really pretty wet wavy curls. What I do is take my Garnier Fructis Curling mousse and my favorite Nexxus mousse and scrunch the hair at the side of my hair first because that is where most people will look. All you have to do is take a handful of mouse and startat the end and squeeze and go up and down. Then I flip my hair over and then like do the same thing. You should do this after you wash your hair because it works best and you can only do it when your hair is damp. Good Luck!!!



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

Right when you get out of the shower towel dry your hair just a little so it isn't drippy the get some gel called dippty do and put it on both of your hands turn your head up side down and squeeze hand fulls of your hair then turn right side up and continue grabbing squeezing your hair



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

ok



1. get curling/ scrunching mousse



2. make hair damp



3. apply mousse in hand



4. place hands on head and squeeze hands as if you were using a stress ball



5. repeat till whole head is curled



sorry if this doesnt help try www.youtube.com and search up scrunching hair



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

after putting yo hair in a ponytail



put a scrunchy the color of yo shirt or ext.



over it



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

Towel dry hair very well. Next put in product like mousse or gel. Bend your head over and use drier on low (until you get the hang of scrunching)Use your hands to fist the hair up lifting the weight of your hair until mildly damp. (Fisting-Grabbing the hair and make a fist as you push your ends to the scalp.)



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

Use a curl enhancing mousse (I use Herbal Essences) %26amp; just scrunch it into your hair. Then blowdry with a diffuser %26amp; when I blowdry I use the diffuser to help scrunch %26amp; I get really good curls. I flip my hair over %26amp; kind of push up on the ends of my hair. I know it sounds stupid but it really works. Hope this helps!



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

I used to towel dry my hair, apply mousse, and then use a hair dryer with a diffuser on it. One hand used the dryer and the other hand just scrunched the hair. Drying upside down a bit helps with the under layers. If you want REALLY curly, whip up a couple egg whites and use that instead of mousse. It's just like a perm, and I have really fine, straight hair. It works.



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

Start by using a volumising shampoo because any other wil just weigh your hair down, then squeze your hair dry, because if you towel it then you will create frizz and split ends.



Next make sure your hair is damp but not dry-damp, dry enough to run a brush through it without it dripping.



Then get a tennis ball sized amount of curling mousse and squueze it into your hair as if you were grabbing something and squeezing it. When you squeeze, make sure you let the bottom ends of the hair fall into your hands. Keep applying the mousse every time you squeeze , and keep on doing it until your hair is dry-ish.



I have a q about scrunching my hair , can you give me some tips??

i got ur message and im glad to help ..... here are some steps



here is what u need



Mousse or gel (mousse works better), hairspray, hair dryer



steps



1. Wash and condition your hair.



2. Squeeze the excess water out. To scrunch it, you want it damp but not soaking wet or dripping.



3. Wrap your hair in a small towel. Do not rub your hair at all with the towel. What you can do is wring it within the towel if the ends are still dripping.



4. Comb your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through your hair and make a part as best as you can. Don't worry if it's not perfect.



5. Spray hairspray in your hair. Put it near the middle and bottom of your hair. Putting it too close to your roots will cause it to look greasy and weighed down.



6. Turn your head upside down so that your hair is hanging down. This step is optional and some might prefer to skip it.



7. Put gel in your hands and rub them together to spread the gel.



8. Grab a small handful of hair by the ends and push it up toward the head. Hold it in place for a few moments while aiming the hair dryer at it to 'set' the gel/mousse/hair spray.



9. Repeat this all over your head, reapplying the gel every time. Keep in mind that small handfuls yield tighter waves and large handfuls create full, loose waves.



warnings!!!



* Gel isn't ussually the best thing to use in your hair. If you put to much, it makes your hair look crunchy and wet. Try applying mousse then spraying your hair with a curl defining spray.



* Shaking your head upside down might make your hair look frizzy and pufffy. You should always try to avoid shaking your head upside down a lot.



* Don't put too much gel in your hair in one spot because once it dries, it will turn white and flaky.



* Don't even think about brushing your hair after you've scrunched it. You will look like you got electrocuted.



tips!!



* Fine/thin, naturally straight, or chemically-straightened hair may be resistant to scrunching. If this is the case, apply curl-defining mousse or gel to the hair and curl it using a barrel iron. Consult the Related wikiHows below for instructions.



* For best results, use shampoo, conditioner, and products (gel, mousse, hairspray, etc.) that specifically define curls.



* Take a shower at night. Then apply the mousse and spray. Go to sleep with your hair still slightly wet. When you wake up, your hair will be wavy. To perfect it, get your hair slightly wet all over. make sure you avoid getting your roots wet. Reaply mousse and spray and your done.



* If it only works from the middle of your hair down, put it in a regular ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment