Thursday, June 17, 2010

Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

my roots get dry but i dont wanna do hair relaxer anymore...any natural alternative???



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

Get the typical INdian hair oil massage once a week before shampooing.



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

protein.... u need a protein solution that's just pure protein. it works great!



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

you should try.....Sunsilk hair line....they have some good products out there....they have shampoos for different kinds of hair like poofy hair, flat hair, DRY HAIR, split ends.



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

Try hydrating shampoos and leave in conditioners they helped with my dry hair I have silky hair now. hope it helps!



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

I straighten my hair alot so I always put in a lot of conditioner in my hair after my shower, and leave it in for about 30 minutes or an hour (or longer, if you have the time) then wash it out. Make sure its all washed out or your hair will look greasy.



Any tips on for my hair...dry roots???

anu is right indian hair oils are good. it is good on any hair u dont have to be indian to use it because im black and it works fine for my hair. u can use medicated hair oil. indians usually use cocunut oil and almond oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment